Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Mega Man
Don't play this game.

[Image: NZaU4tA.png]

I made this fan game back in 2005 and I guess it got popular somewhere or something because I got a youtube message today asking if there was a place to get it. So here it is, youtube guy, Ultimate Megaman.

Once the game is open, you can press F1 to see what the controls are. It's your pretty straight forward A/S Run and Jump type of game. I actually had to go back into my old archive of pre-Vista Quest Syxgames to find this. I didn't have the GM file anymore, so I had to decompile it. I edited out the old logos from pre-Suitgames and put in a disclaimer just in case this spreads at all. Everything else goes unchanged, so be prepared for old MIDI music and various other flaws. Also, the game is not at all optimized for Windows 8 so it will likely crash in the first few screens. You'll need a Windows 7 or lower OS to play this game.

So here's to you, random youtube guy. Thanks for playing my games!
Reply }
Thanks given by: Player 2 , Megafire
I find the help menu the hardest boss in the game. No matter how many times I mash "enter", I can't exit it.
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
...maybe it's escape.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(02-19-2015, 10:52 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: ...maybe it's escape.

It is escape
[Image: QJMycct.png]
Quote:I should ask Dr. Mario for medicine. Maybe hit up Little Nemo for a sedative. And slip into a Final Fantasy until the sequels get repetitive.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
What? How does that work? Runs in Windows 7 or lower, but not up? What?
~
If at first you don't succeed.. you fail.
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Well I suppose it would stop working if you went back to like, Windows 95 or w/e, but the reason is that Windows 8's sound engine changed the way the sound buffer works. GM8 games, when too many sounds are being played at once, can overload the buffer and cause it to crash. This can be fixed but I'm not going to do this. The game is a decade old already.
Reply }
Thanks given by: