S&S Discord |
News Archive |
Site Staff |
TF2 Content |
|2017 Make-A-Thon Success! Also SUPER Cakeboy!|
Well, another Make-A-Thon has come and gone. Over the weekend we were able to raise over $600 in support of Children's National! An an absolutely amazing turnout and event this year! Great job everyone!
As promised, I'll be releasing the full Super Cakeboy experience in just a few days. The game will be available for free for a limited time. Afterwards, the game will be avaliable as an unlockable minigame in War Girl. I just need a little time to tie up some loose ends and seperate it from the main War Girl project file.
A huge thanks to everyone who donated and turned up to watch the stream this year. Once again, you guys are the real MVPs!
|Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls 2.7|
Another small update to Khimera today. This time an updated pause screen that gives you more data on your completion!
Version 2.7 - October 31, 2017
- Updated pause screen better conveys costume switch, shows more information.
- Added special win animation for maid outfit.
|Message Board Closing Down|
Since the discord server was created, message board activity has seen a sharp drop (to 0). The fans have made their preference clear so the forum will be closing down and permanently being removed from the S&S servers. This means that most of our older games will also be losing their leader board support. I would like to thank everyone who actively participated in the S&S community these past 7 years from the bottom of my heart!
The board's data will be removed in 3 days (Tue, Oct 24) so please take a moment to archive what you wish.
EDIT: Forum data will remain archived but posting and registration will remain deactivated. Forum link will be removed from site but still be available via the discord server's rules channel.
If you wish to join our discord server, you can find it right here.
|Tiny Khimera Update! 2.6!|
A tiny engine update to Khimera's music. In addition to dropping the overall filesize, it removes the final barrier stopping me from exporting to other platforms.
So that might be a thing eventually.
Version 2.6 - September 10, 2017
- Altered music engine in preparation for future updates. Please let me know if any issues arise.
- Altered '6' and '9' on default font to make it more readable.
|Khimera Version 2.5 Quick Fixes!|
A quick fix for a glitch introduced in 2.4 and some other small things are out today!
Version 2.5 - August 17, 2017
- Fixed clicking noise on exploding blocks in Brine Cave not stopping.
- Misboro treasure value from 15 to 34.
- Fixed lava Misboro still being immune to pizza.
- Fixed two OOB exploits in Mt Afrokupa.
|Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls version 2.4|
Today I've released a new version of Khimera. This version adds a bit more power to the mermaid anchor AND the saucy shot. The latter can now go through smaller enemies and projectiles! You can now also view the credits from the title menu (but you can't do the beat-em-up unless you beat the final stage).
Version 2.4 - August 13, 2017
- Credits are now avaliable for viewing under the EXTRAS menu on the title screen.
- new sfx engine should stop making sounds play at default volume for a split second before adjusting.
- Increased spawn rate on credits fight, keeping screen clear will cause enemies to spawn much faster.
- Saucy Shot now goes through projectiles and most smaller enemies.
- You can now break open Mimi's treasure box with the Mermaid Anchor.
- Fixed Mimi getting locked in her 'stunned state' if attacked.
- Fixed Mimi being able to double jump.
- Fixed Pumpkin King's hitbox extending out to the right too far.
- Fixed miscolored dialogue.
- Fixed various typos.
- minor level modifications.
Copyright Suits and Sandals 2010-2016
Founded June 16, 2010